Wade Law Firm, LLC provides quality legal services for any business ventures you may encounter. From a contract necessary to begin a new business venture to trial representation through the storm of litigation, Wade Law Firm, LLC provides its clients, large and small, with solutions for their business issues. Wade Law Firm, LLC assists clients in successfully planning, negotiation and structuring a variety of business transactions. Our general business services include, but are not limited to:
- providing outside general counsel services,
- setting up LLC's, corporations, partnerships, and other business entities,
- preparing shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements and operating agreements,
- negotiating and preparing all necessary documents for business purchase or sale
- Non-Probate Transfers
- Durable Power of Attorneys
- Uncontested Dissolutions
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Minor/Adult Guardianships and Conservatorships address the needs of individual(s) who do not have the mental or physical capacity to make decisions to protect their health, safety, welfare and assets because of injury, disease, congenital defect or where the individual is a minor.
- Decedent Estates is where attorneys assist individuals or family members to assure the wishes of the deceased are respected. Personal Representatives, family members, and other beneficiaries may need assistance in understanding the probate process and in protecting their individual rights. Please call us today should this service be of assistance to you or your family members.
Real Estate Law
- Contracts/Purchase Agreements
- Real Estate Closings
- Leases/Landlord Actions
- Deeds/Deeds of Trust/Promissory Notes